|Highly scalable, fault-tolerant platform|
|Customizable to carrier-specific enhancement needs|
|Multi-service framework for network functions|
|All deployment options from bare metal to cloud-native solutions available|
|Open Architecture ensures seamless interoperability|
|Over twenty years of global deployments in 2G/3G/4G networks|
teleSys’s MACH7 Universal Signaling Platform is an open architecture, unified, standards-based product. With multi-network communication interfaces, the platform is capable of hosting a wide-variety of advanced solutions & network functions for service providers networks either, on a single installation or separated.
The platform is equipped with: routing, multi-generation (2G/3G/4G/5G) internetworking, distributed datastore, and a customizable service logic with an easy-to-integrate, user-friendly interface.
This distributed, fault-tolerant , and high available solution confirms MACH7 as the ideal platform to deploy enhanced communication services, which can scale seamlessly to meet high throughput capacity needs.
- Complete redundancy guarantees no single-point-of-failure
- All-Active distributed architecture confirms no switchover delays during failure
- Supports a wide range of network protocols for multi-generational networks
- Built-in Intelligent Routing & Service Control capabilities
- Equipped with easy-to-use web-based GUI and Command line for OAM&P
- Supports industry standards integration interfaces to OSS/BSS functions
- Successfully interoperated globally with network elements from all major suppliers
- Deployed on both Physical & Virtualized infrastructures in Tier 1-3 carrier networks
- Hypervisor independent virtualized solution with integration interface to any third party lifecycle managers (VNFM)
- Customizable service logic for rapid launch of new services, addressing time-to-market needs
- Option to bundle with off-the-shelf enhanced signaling solutions and applications
Ready to talk?
Send us an email and someone from our team will get in touch within 24 hours.