|Offers customizable interworking between cross-network services in multi-generational networks|
|Facilitates non-disruptive launch of new revenue generating services with customized interworking solution between network functions|
|Fully compliant with network standards for all signaling interfaces & protocols|
|Helps graceful transition to new generation networks while bridging services from existing network|
|Scale seamlessly supporting deployment from entry-level to high end throughput performance|
|Confirms both investment control & protection to service providers|
teleSys’ MACH7-SMG, the mediation gateway for service convergence enables network operators to make incremental investments in emerging technologies while providing a bridge to existing value added services from already installed network elements.
This Gateway provides the capability of True Service Convergence between the telecom networks providing a state-of-the-art solution for this co-existence of disparate signaling protocols, achieving a fast time to market to meet changing customer demands.
Features & Highlights
- Supports wide-range of Signaling interfaces including Diameter, Radius, MAP, INAP/CAP, SIP and others
- Enables customized service specific interworking capability
- Readily available with several standard and customized interworking functionality
- Addresses the needs for mobility, service and resource convergence to address investment protection needs
- Allows weighted & failover traffic distribution across multiple destinations
- Can scale from entry level deployment to high end service demands
Ready to talk?
Send us an email and someone from our team will get in touch within 24 hours.