|Conforms to latest GSMA standards|
|Anti-spoof & Anti-fake control|
|Safeguard against SMS Fraud & Spamming|
|Intuitive & easy-to-manage solution with configurable treatment for bad messages|
|Optimizes network resource utilization & protect revenue losses|
|Preserves subscriber confidentiality and service satisfaction|
MACH7-iMCP for SMS Firewall
teleSys’ SMS Firewall service safeguards mobile operators from fraudulent attacks, through a easy-to-manage system which only allows legally validated traffic being processed further within the home network functions, while rejecting / blocking the unwanted ones. Fully compliant with GSMA recommendations (IR.70 & IR.71), and built on carrier grade MACH7 Universal Signaling platform, this SMS Firewall solution can offer selective or consolidated capabilities of SMS Anti-Spoof, Anti-fake (using Home Routing feature) and Anti-Spam control with wide-range of deployment flexibilities.
Features & Highlights
- Compliant with GSMA recommendations
- Available on both Bare-Metal & Telco Cloud environment
- Anti-Spoof by validating address consistency
- Anti-Fake control using SMS Home Routing features
- Supports both Firewall & HLR initiated Home Routing capability
- Anti-spam filtering using pattern detection
- Enables SMS A-Number Screening
- Protection again message flooding & denial-of-service attacks
- Supports wide-range of network connections & communication protocols
- Easy-to-use provisioning interface for illegitimate intrusion detection and prevention procedures
- Can be deployed either as an integrated or standalone solution
Ready to talk?
Send us an email and someone from our team will get in touch within 24 hours.