|Authenticates mobile subscribers requesting access to modify supplementary services|
|Ensures information security for both subscribers & services|
|Simplifies deployment of network services on VoLTE Application nodes|
|Full compliance to standards confirms seamless interoperability|
|Reduces network complexity confirming OpEx savings|
|Future-proof solution with active roadmap|
The MACH7-APG platform, a stand-alone Authentication Proxy Gateway solution for 4G/IMS networks, facilitating secure authentication of User Equipment (UE) while functioning as a Proxy server towards Application Servers in IMS networks. MACH7-APG’s advanced technology delivers carrier-class solution at reduced costs, and ease-of-use in a compact, reliable design with complete redundancy.
Features & Highlights
- For VoLTE subscribers using USIMs & ISIMs
- Handling requests from both Trusted & non-Trusted source(s)
- TLS encryption/decryption of XDM (Ut) transactions
- Compression / Decompression of XML data
- Weighted & Failover routing of Ut requests to AS
- Authentication vector retrieval functionality from both IMS HSS and 3G HLR node(s)
- Supported protocols:
- Diameter Zh (for HSS), Zn (for isolated BSF – NAF)
- XCAP (using HTTP/HTTPS) for Ua / Ub / AP-AS interface
- Optional: GSM MAP Zh’ interface with HLR over SIGTRAN
- Optional: SOAP interface (for Zn interface)
Ready to talk?
Send us an email and someone from our team will get in touch within 24 hours.