Software Engineers/Programmer Analysts/Systems Analysts
We have immediate openings for all position levels. These positions will be responsible for specifying and implementing software for Advanced Intelligent Systems for telephony and IP networks. Additional responsibilities will include coordinating activities required to port operating system and other software components to target platform and working with service partners to ensure end-to-end system functionality, performance, and stability.
Required skills and experience:
- BS in CS or EE Required/MS Preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in the software engineering field entry level
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in the software engineering field senior level
- Experience with multiple programming languages, including C, C++, Java, Python, PHP and shell scripts
- Experience with multiple operating systems: Unix, real-time operating systems
- Experience with signaling and Internet protocols
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work with counterparts in client companies
- Ability to work independently in an advanced development group
Technical Documentation Specialist
The successful candidate will interview developers and use existing product literature and knowledge of industry standards to put together comprehensive documentation for our current and future product lines. Additionally, he or she will be responsible for any other duties required to insure the timely and accurate publishing of all hard copy and soft copy documentation.
- 3 years of technical writing experience
- BA or BS in a technology related field or equivalent
- Knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint, and Visio
- Must work well in a team environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Technical writing experience in the areas of telephony, SS7, HA, and software engineering
- Experience with CTI
- Knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker, PhotoShop, and Illustrator
- Knowledge of HTML or web mastering principles
- Strong interviewing skills
Quality Assurance and Customer Support Lead
Responsible for testing, deploying teleSys products like STP, SP, and other related technology at teleSys Software; Providing post sales support at teleSys and handling tier one customers across different continents and ensuring 247 support/services; Providing inputs to development team for release delivery, customer specific requirements, and quality control activities; Installing and commissioning of new Systems in the network. Travel to client sites at unanticipated locations throughout the USA will be required.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, closely related field, or foreign equivalent. The position also requires 5-6 years of experience and specific testing skills in Telecom Domain and SS7, Sigtran, Daiameter & SIP Protocol knowledge. We will accept a Bachelor’s equivalent based on a combination of education as determined by a professional evaluation service.
Quality Assurance Test Engineer
We are looking for a self-motivated Quality Assurance (QA) Test Engineer to develop and execute a well-structured test plan with an emphasis on SS7, IP Networks, and IS41 Messaging. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the areas of customer focus and team building and have strong organizational development skills. Additionally, he or she will have a background in various test equipment and protocol analyzers and will have a thorough understanding of the wireless telecommunications industry.
Experience and Education Required:
- 3 to 4 years of QA or Engineering testing experience with an emphasis on telecommunications, SS7, and wireless networks
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or EE or equivalent, MS preferred
- A proven track record in the certifying and shipping of mission critical software applications
- Knowledge of QA measures and metrics
Experience with the following products, equipment and languages:
- SS7, SIGTRAN, Diameter & SIP Protocols
- Test Simulators
- Linux OS, Java, Python, PHP
Please email your CV/Resume and cover letter at : firstname.lastname@example.org